utorak, 3. siječnja 2012.

Hooray for Royal Blue and my Carnet de notes products!

Hi all!

“Sit in reverie, and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind”  – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

 

Royal blue is easily my favourite blue. There is nothing that I love more than a dress or skirt in classic royal blue. Not only is it a great pop of color, but it offers a sophisticated flare. Over the summer, Kate Middleton was photographed wearing a gorgeous cream pleated skirt on her trip to the United States (which sold out right after her photos wear released). Since then pleated skirts have become really popular again. I’m such a fan of 50′s style clothing so I’m really loving that pleated skirts are back.

I love wearing pleats and have been adding more to my wardrobe. They suit every season and occasion if worn right. I probably have close to 15 pleated skirts in my closet now and I guess it’s time to stop adding more. I la la love pleated skirts, especially at a nice near-the-knee length!

 

 http://www.cmp-paris.com/ 

I'm on the cover of Carnet de Notes products (photo album, umbrella, notebooks) all over France & Belgium.

                                                   


 All my love,

Idda

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar